Make sure you have your physical exam done and form filled out and a copy of your insurance card you will be required to upload it into athleticclearance.com.
***A paper copy of the physical form signed by physician, signed parent consent form and signed athletic page (after finished with athleticclearance.com) must be turned into the athletic trainer/front office on site at MVHS.
2. Review video tutorial for a quick instructional guide
3. Create an account.
• Click “Register” link to create
• Make sure you provide a valid email address
• Once you create an account you will have to Verify your account by reviewing your email and clicking the link.
4. Now you are ready to login to athleticclearance.com by using your username(email) and password you created.
5. Click on the Start Clearance Here! Choose the current/future school year, school: Moreno Valley High School, and the sport (If planning on playing more than one sport, select the first sport that will be played, at the end you will be able to select additional sports.)
6. Complete all sections of the clearance forms with all information required. Make sure after each section you hit save\submit. You are able to save and complete later, but students will not be cleared until all steps are fully completed and submitted. NOTE: Parent and student signatures are required.
7. Once all information is completed and submitted you should receive a confirmation email.
8. Students can now be cleared by the Athletic Director if physical and photo copy of insurance has been turned in.
NOTE: Transfers talk to coaches and AD about any additional paperwork.
If any further questions please contact the school office at 951-571-4820.